Start The Year 2021 With A New Bounce! Grab A Set Of New Technical Skills, New Job Prospects, New Opportunities, New Knowledge And Much More You Need To Truly Get To The Next Level.
LEARN SOLAR PV SYSTEM DESIGN AND INSTALLATION. Practicals, Theoretical & Live Demonstration Sessions All Inclusive Join us this February 22-27, 2021 | 9am-4pm.
Get A Complete Hands-on Training on Solar PV Design Systems, Solar PV Installations, Solar Electrification Modules, Backup Energy Storage & Inverter Systems. You Would Learn Everything You Need to Know About Professional Energy Audits to Power Management & Efficiency Systems to become a
DEMANEX CERTIFIED SOLAR TECHNICIAN
Learn At The Feet of Some of the Top Experts In The Industry With Over 10 Years Working Experience In The Power Industry – MR SOLAR POWERED BY THE DEMANEX RENEWABLES ACADEMY
Join our 6-Day Course on Solar PV System Designs & Installation with Mr. Solar, Certified Solar Engineer & Others!
- Power Systems Engineer
- Renewable Energy Consultant
- Designed and executed more than 20MW Solar Projects
- Works with leading brands link Jinko Solar, Full River, LONGI Solar, SMA, Vitron Energy and many more.
Our Trainers Are Graduates from:
- The University of Lagos
- City & Guilds Certified Electrical Engineers
- The Renewables Academy, Germany
- Lagos Energy Academy
- Pan-Atlantic University – Lagos Business School
TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN THIS SIX DAYS COURSE:
- Health Safety And Environments
- Photovoltaic Systems
- Introduction To Renewable Energy
- Types Of Renewable Energy
- Photovoltaics (PV)
- Solar Cells And Solar Panels
- Components Used To Design A PV System
- On-Grid And Off-Grid System
- Solar Photovoltaic System Configurations
- Basic System Sizing Installing A Solar System
- Load Separation And Electrical Connections
- Maintenance And Troubleshooting
- Solar Entrepreneurship
- System Testing & Commissioning
- System Diagnosis & Troubleshooting
- System Monitoring
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS COURSE: At the end of this course, you’ll learn
- Solar Health & Safety Basics
- Fundamental Electrical Concepts needed for solar system designs
- How a PV system works
- How to read a Solar PV Module Specification
- Solar PV System Components and Types
- How to analyze customer needs and load assessment
- How to assess a site for PV Installations
- To distinguish between different types of PV cells and modules
- Everything about Batteries, Inverters and Charge Controllers
- Solar PV System Sizing – How to size a Solar System
- To distinguish between On-Grid and Off-Grid System
- How to design a Battery-based Solar PV system.
- Hybrid Connections
- DC Side Wiring in Solar PVs Installations
- Selecting components required for PV System Designs
- Implement Earthing Techniques & Methods
- Difference between types of Renewable Energy resources
- Various components of PV Solar system: Solar Panels, Charge Controllers, Batteries, Inverters, and loads.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Students who want to start a career in solar industry
- Stakeholders in a project appraisal process.
- Stakeholders who supervise the implementation of PV systems
- Planning and operation of power systems responsible personnel
- Fresh graduates who would like to build a career in solar industry.
- Engineers who want to learn about industry best practices
- Entrepreneurs who want to start a solar business
- Anyone charged with setting the scene for a renewable energy project.
- Solar instructors who want to train their learners better
- Engineers or technicians working at plants, distribution components and industry facilities.
PREREQUISITES Fundamental knowledge of electrical and solar systems
COURSE MATERIALS Would be distributed at the end of the program
Our students get to join the Demanex Renewable Academy Alumni Groups on selected social media status for on going support after the training
The training fee covers the following:
- Training presentations and Solar Manual (soft copies)
- Certificate of participation
- Daily Refreshments
Make direct transfer or cash into one of the following account;
Account Name: DEMANEX INTEGRATED ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank Account Number: 0296308038
Training Fee: N75,000 (N50,000 for early bird registration) After payment text “Registered” to 08102998720
For more details, call 08102998720 or 08077602442 N.B: Early bird registration ends on 18 February, 2021
With early bird registration you get N25,000 discount Training fee must be paid in full before training commencement date
P.P.S. Very Limited Seats Available. P.P.P.S. Reserve your Seat Now by Paying the registration fee
Pay into DEMANEX INTEGRATED ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED Account Number: 0296308038
Send payment confirmation to email email@example.com or WhatsApp 08102998720 to secure your seat at the training. Limited spaces available!!
Please endeavor to register on time to confirm your seat at the training. Contact us now for more information 08102998720 or 08077602442. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org